Your Garden Poems
See if you can write a poem that finishes in these words
Skies – Butterflies – Rain and Again!
Post them at the bottom of this page.
Any that stand out enough will be selected to go on this page.
- the skies are blue we couldn't live with out you skies
- have lovely wings wen you hold them the dust comes of there wings so be carefull of butterflies
- the rain is heavy and wet you soak your self in the rain that comes from the sea rain
- the sun shines again
- charlie 10
- The colour of her eyes was blue like the skies.
- Remembering... the skies were full of butterflies.
- I think of them again and sometimes it rains.
- Then when the stars come out at night, they are here with me again.
- Ruby May - Age Six.
- Rainbow coloured flowers, reach towards the skies
- Swirling like confetti, I see the butterflies
- Their amazing show of colour, not even dampened by the rain
- Their beauty freely shared and I am me again
- Jackie - Age 13
- I'm a skittering ant, looking at the skies
- I like jam and jelly and bread, and chasing butterflies
- Sometimes I get frightened, when it begins to rain
- But when the showers over, I come running out again
- Mia - Age 9
Please allow a day or two for each poem to be checked and published if chosen.